Peer Reviewed Articles
- West Side Stories & Anti-Eviction Mapping Project (The Oral History Review, 43.2)
- StoryCorps (The Oral History Review, 43.1)
Graphic version of my thesis.
The Continuous Coup: Honduras 18 Months After the ‘Return to Democracy’ (International Affairs Review, Vol. 1, No. 3)
Oral History Review Blog
- “Where we rise: LGBT oral history in the Midwest and beyond”
- “Putting oral history on the map”
- “Getting to the core of StoryCorps, and other audio puns”
I am a regular contributor to Our Lives, Madison’s LGBTQ+ magazine, where I highlight acquisitions to and events of the Madison LGBTQ Archive.